IHM Jodhpur realizes the importance of practical learning in conjunction with theoretical knowledge amidst modern work sphere. We have always been progressive in including new methods and technologies in our premises and teaching.
1. Our Kitchen Labs
- BTK: Basic Training Kitchen is the practical lab for 1st-year students where they learn basics of cookery
- QTK: Our newly made state-of-the-art Quantity Training Kitchen is the practical lab for 2nd-year students where they learn cooking in bulk
- ATK: Advance Training Kitchen, for the 3rd year students, is a platform where they learn the fine art of cooking and presentation of international cuisine
- CCK: Craft course and CBSP kitchen
Bakery and Confectionery:</>
Bakery Lab 1: Our lab where basics of bakery are covered for 1st year students
Bakery Lab 2: Meant for the 3rd year students, here they learn specialized baking and confectionery skills
2. Training Restaurants:
We have three well-equipped restaurants and a bar, where students are given hands-on experience of Food and Beverage Service.
3. Accommodation Operation and Laundry Lab:
Our lab is well-equipped with modern cleaning and laundry equipment’s for the best learning and development.
Model Guest Rooms: Institute has four intricately designed guest rooms.
4. Front office Lab:
Our front office lab is a well-equipped place for learning and development.
5. Computer Lab:
Our computer lab is equipped with 40 computers with latest software.
With collection of above 7000 books, journals, magazines, and newsletters. Our library facilitates students to enhance their knowledge.
7. Audio-Visual Rooms:
A well-equipped room for staff and students to hold small workshops and student presentations.
8. Conference Room:
A multi-purpose conference/seminar room.
9. Dining Hall:
Our students are served lunch prepared in training kitchens.
A safe and secure parking for the staff and students.
We have well-furnished, safe and separate hostel facilities available for boys and girls.