- Circular for ONLINE Classes for I, IV & VI Sem & Diploma
- Admission open in Hunar Se Rozgar Tak (CBSP) including Admission Form
- Last Date Extend for IGNOU Assignment and Project Reports
- Offline Mode for Theory and Practical classes from 15th Nov. 2021 for all the Semesters
- Extension of Program Validity – IGNOU
- Term End Examination Form for First Sem
- Term End Examination Date Sheet for First Sem
- New Exam Pattern for 2021-22
- Consent Letter for First Semester B.Sc. Students
- Shifting of BHM program to Regional Centres of IGNOU
- Schedule of Diploma Program along with Consent Letter
- Notice for First Semester Students (NTA-JEE)
- Revised Reopen Circular for B.Sc.(III and V Semester)
- Date Sheet for Sem. III and V
- Result of Diploma 2021-22
- Result 2nd Semester B.Sc (H&HA)
- Academic Calendar – 2021-22
- Diploma & Craftmanship Admission Brochure – 2021
This Three year Full time Degree program in Hospitality and Hotel Administration is offered jointly by the National Council for Hotel Management and the Indira Gandhi National Open University enhances the operational and managerial skills of each and every department in Hospitality Industry.
Diploma in Hotel Management with 1½ year duration offers specialized course in Food production, Bakery, F&B Services, Front Office and Housekeeping enables one to get jobs easily in the hospitality industry in the related field.
This course is offered in 2 categories- ½ year in Food production and 6 months in F&B service each. It is designed especially to cater those students who are 10th pass and looking their career to setup business enterprises or for employment in hospitality industry.
SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
This Fee-less courses is offered by Ministry of HRD, GOI. This tailor-made programme is conducted to cater those aspirants who are class 8th pass, skilled, semi-skilled or unskilled and do not have any certificate. HSRT, Skill certification, Guide training, cooks training, steward training etc. are some of the programmes offered.
“Training is a strong part of student`s professional development and this compliments our high quality academic programme. Students learn a rich portfolio of skills in Service, Bar, Kitchen, Housekeeping, Front Office, Management, Teamwork, and Personal Development. Our experience is that it develops a strong professional attitude in students, which is valued by future employers.”…..
– Mr. Krishna Gopal Dubey